Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Khun Churn's Happy Veggie Day
Khun Churn @ Sukhumvit 42, invite all healthy and vegetarian lovers to enjoy "Happy Veggie Day" on every Thursday, from now till end of October. With special discount 10% for normal customers and additional 5% (total 15%) for current members.
Having vegetarian food on every Thursday, once a week, for health conscious. Healthy food, Good life.